New site under construction! Please bare with us as we prepare our newly updated website, coming soon!
Lykens Valley Golf Course offers a challenging 18-hole championship course set amid the rolling hills, streams, and wooded valleys of central Pennsylvania.
DOWNLOAD A SCORECARD*
Relax before or after your round at Shanks Restaurant. Shanks features a full bar and complete menu for lunch and dinner. Relax inside the clubhouse or on our seasonal patio overlooking the golf course. In case you haven't heard the rave reviews, Shanks has the best food in the area.
Get away for a relaxing golf weekend by yourself, with your family, with a friend, or with a whole group. Stay and Play packages are now available for The Lodge at Lykens Valley. Contact the Lodge for more information.
Lykens Valley Golf Course also has a beautiful outdoor banquet facility available. Please contact the food and beverage manager for more information.
Call toll free 1 - 800 - 442 - 4652 To book your tee time today!
** Click here to download the new 2014 Membership form **
- Individual Membership - $1000.00
- $925.00 if paid by December 15, 2013
- January 1st thru December 31st 2014 when course is open for play
- Does not include carts - Cart fee $10 per 18 holes, $5 per 9 holes
- Additional family member residing at the same residence $500.00
- Adult Junior membership (18-26 years old) $500.00
- Unlimited Cart Fee Available with Membership
- $550.00 for Individual member or $750.00 for family membership
- $500.00 or $700.00 if paid by December 31, 2012
- Unlimited Cart Fees will be charged 6% PA Sales Tax
- Junior Membership - $150
- 17 years of age and under still living with parents
- Must have valid drivers license to operate golf cart
- Juniors under the age of 16 may not ride carts unless with parents